Lupine Collaborative & Western Collaborative Conservation Network
collaborate to offer a
Mastermind Group for Collaborative Conservation Practitioners
- Actively engaged in collaborative conservation?
- Craving a confidential community of peers for mutual support and learning, problem-solving, celebration, and accountability?
- Feeling stuck, isolated, frustrated, and/or lost?
Introduction to Connecting Around Collaboration: A Mastermind Group for Collaborative Conservation Practitioners
Wednesday, January 6th, from 12:00 – 12:45 MT
Come to this introductory session to learn about the group, ask questions, explore whether it is a good fit for you, sign up for the full 6-week program if it is, and find out about financial support.
You can view the recording of the December Introductory Session HERE.
Then Sign Up for the Full Program:
Collaboration Mastermind Group
- Starts January 21st, 2021, with an orientation
- Facilitated virtual group, 6-12 collaborative practitioners
- Meets for 90 minutes, twice a month for 3 months, February – April
- $360 per person for 3 months
- Financial support is available
- BIPOC, emerging professionals, and others from groups under-represented in collaborative conservation encouraged to apply
Questions? Contact: Deb Kleinman, firstname.lastname@example.org