Cohort 11 Fellows
Working in: Colorado, Brazil, Tanzania
Meet the Fellows
- 3 Practitioners
- 3 Faculty
- 1 Master’s Student
- Jim Barborak – Co-Director, Center for Protected Area Management, CSU
- Felipe Zanusso – Coordinator of the Young Leaders Network of Protected Areas Conserved in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Juarez Michelotti – Manager of SESC’s (Commerce Social Service) Bertioga Private Nature Reserve
- Nora Flynn – Agricultural Water Specialist, Colorado Water Center, CSU
- Blake Osborn – Water Resource Specialist, Colorado Water Center and CSU Extension
- Nita Gonzales -Founder and Principal of Nuevo Amanecer, LLC. – Denver, CO
- Andie (Miranda) Conlon – MS student in Human Dimensions of Natural Resources, CSU
Important dates and deadlines will be posted here.
Forms and Paperwork
Materials for Cohort 10 will be found here.