Southwest Decision Resources is offering two facilitation training workshops!
8-HR FACILITATION TRAINING (VIRTUAL)
July 28 & 30 (Wed & Fri)
10am-12pm & 2-4pm MST each day
This interactive training will help prepare you to design and facilitate successful meetings in natural resource and community settings.
- explore the many applications of facilitation
- introduce key principles and best practices
- practice specific tools and methods to design and facilitate in person and virtual meetings, from small teams to large public workshops
16-HR FACILITATION TRAININGS (IN PERSON)
FLAGSTAFF: September 9-10 (Thursday-Friday)
TUCSON: September 24-25 (Friday-Saturday)
8:30am–5:00pm both days
This training will include the content covered in the 8-hour training, and will deepen your facilitation knowledge and skills through:
- additional tools and techniques
- complex scenarios
- intensive opportunities for skills practice
- idea sharing on participant projectIn addition, this more intensive two day in-person experience builds a support network of peers.
Western Collaborative Conservation Network is offering partial scholarships,
Please email Lisa Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.