Your support makes a difference
The Conservation Fellows Program supports students, faculty, and practitioner projects that use a collaborative approach to help communities improve their livelihoods and contribute to local and global conservation goals. This innovative program provides critical experience to our fellows and practical assistance to communities around the world. Your contribution will help support:
- Teams of fellows collaborating with communities to develop solutions for conservation and livelihoods.
- Training for new fellows in developing a collaborative conservation project
The practitioner program is working directly with conservation practitioners to develop more opportunities for training in ccollaborative skills and tools. These skills and tools are critical to practitioners as they work on complex conservation and livelihood issues. Your contribution will help support:
- Support & build the Western Collaborative Conservation Network (WCCN)
- Program expansion from 1/2 time to fulltime!
- Future trainings, designed by practitioners for practitioners
Send donations by mail to:
1401 Campus Delivery
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523