BASIC SKILLS / Intro to ArcGIS Online (AGOL)
We cordially invite you to a 1-day workshop designed to help you establish the essential skills using Esri’s ArcGIS Online (AGOL). AGOL is Esri’s cloud-based mapping software designed to create, share, and collaborate using interactive web-maps, apps, and dashboards. AGOL is widely used across all levels of government, commercial, and non-profit organizations. This includes science-centered communities focused on Natural Resource Management, restoration, conservation, and a host of related fields.
- Learn how to set-up a web-map
- Experiment with different map styles and backgrounds
- Add data and images to a map
- Learn how to sketch on a map
- Print your map to a PDF
- Explore basic functionality – pan, zoom, search, analyze
- Invite others to interact with your map
- Share your insights with specific people or the entire world
- Understand additional options and functionality
- Explore collaboration / NMFWRI examples
This workshop is sponsored by the New Mexico Forest and Watershed Restoration Institute (NMFWRI) in cooperation with New Mexico Highlands University.
Learn more about this FREE event and register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/basic-skills-intro-to-arcgis-online-agol-tickets-687477061397?aff=oddtdtcreator