Colorado EnviroScreen Learning Workshop *English & Español*
In June 2022, Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE) launched Colorado EnviroScreen Version 1.0. CO EnviroScreen is an interactive, bilingual, online environmental justice mapping tool. It identifies and visualizes places with environmental health disparities in Colorado.
Colorado EnviroScreen is a tool for everyone. So join us to learn more about how to use it! We are hosting an online Colorado EnviroScreen learning workshop for community members! Register here to attend!
**Simultaneous Spanish interpretation will be available. Interpretación Español simultáneamente estarà disponible.**
At the workshop, community members will learn:
- What Colorado EnviroScreen is;
- What data the tool includes and doesn’t include;
- How to use the tool;
- How to understand what the data about your community means.
CDPHE uses Colorado EnviroScreen to:
- Distribute environmental justice grants;
- Prioritize enforcement and compliance initiatives; and
- Identify disproportionately impacted communities under the Colorado Environmental Justice Act (HB21-1266).
CDPHE developed Colorado EnviroScreen in partnership with a team from Colorado State University. Over 200 community members participated in multiple stakeholder processes and public beta testing.
Send your feedback about Colorado EnviroScreen to email@example.com. Learn more about Colorado EnviroScreen on this web page.