WCCN Capacity Building Working Group Meeting
Convenes the collaborative conservation community, virtually and in person, to strengthen collaboration skills and sharpen tools, and build the capacity of collaborative groups. Peers learning from peers, on the ground, across diverse landscapes and communities is a priority. Confluence is the signature event co-hosted regionally every 18 months.
- Learn about upcoming opportunities and capacity-building trainings here
- Find resources and trainings for capacity-building opportunities in CRaFT
- Internships and Mentoring Directory (downloadable excel file)
- Organizational Capacity Building Directory (downloadable excel file)
- Join us at WCCN Events
- We had 115 conservationists from a diversity of backgrounds join us at a successful Confluence 2022 in Montana– here are the Key Takeaways from the event!
- Confluence 2024 will be here before you know it! Subscribe to our mailing list for event updates!