Thank you to Emery Cowan from Rural Voices for Conservation Coalition for presenting on updates and policy priorities related to federal funding for collaborative capacity!
You can view a recording of her presentation here:
You can find the record of our meeting’s materials here in our shared folder.
Below are shared resources related to this All Partners meeting:
- Forest Service Project Planning to Implementation (link) – good overview of the Forest Service’s process for developing and implementing veg management projects
- Ideas to Action: A guide to Funding and Authorities for Collaborative Restoration (link) – good overview of NRCS/USFS programs, agreements, and authorities to support collaborative restoration
- Innovative Collaborative Engagement in National Forest Management in the Pacific Northwest (link) – short examples of how collaboratives are engaging in different parts of Forest Service processes beyond NEPA scoping/pre-NEPA input
- Governance Strategies for Large Landscape Partnerships in the West (link) – how three partnerships are organizing themselves and developing governance strategies for working across large landscapes
- Pathways to Prescribed Fire: Three Case Studies Highlighting Opportunities for Community-based Nonprofits to Build Cooperative Burning Capacity (link) – examples of how small nonprofits are working with agency partners to undertake prescribed fire projects
- TRCP Public Funding Opportunities Navigator (link) – spreadsheet of upcoming federal and NM funding opportunities
- Conservation Program Explorer (link) – searchable platform for conservation funding opportunities in WA and OR
- Slides: link
Link to all of RVCC’s learning resources: https://www.ruralvoicescoalition.org/tools-products-index
Link to sign up for RVCC’s newsletter: https://www.Ruralvoicescoalition.org/newsletter